What Does it Cost to Make a Payment?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huynh, Kim P. & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Stix, Helmut, 2014. "Whenever and Wherever: The Role of Card Acceptance in the Transaction Demand for Money," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 472, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cyril Monnet & William Roberds, 2007. "Optimal pricing of payment services when cash is an alternative," Working Papers 07-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra, José M., 2011.
"How effective are rewards programs in promoting payment card usage? Empirical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3275-3291.
- Carbó Valverde Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra José Manuel, 2009. "How Effective Are Rewards Programs in Promoting Payment Card Usage? Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 201059, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Carbó-Valverde, Santiago & Liñares-Zegarra, José M., 2009. "How effective are rewards programs in promoting payment card usage? empirical evidence," Working Paper Series 1141, European Central Bank.
- Huynh, Kim P. & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Stix, Helmut, 2014.
"The Role of Card Acceptance in the Transaction Demand for Money,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim Huynh & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Helmut Stix, 2014. "The Role of Card Acceptance in the Transaction Demand for Money," Staff Working Papers 14-44, Bank of Canada.
- Takala, Kari & Virén, Matti, 2008. "Efficiency and costs of payments : some new evidence from Finland," Research Discussion Papers 11/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Tamara Burdisso & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2012.
"Credit vs. Payment Services: Financial Development and Economic Activity Revisited,"
BCRA Working Paper Series
201256, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Tamara Burdisso & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2013. "Credit vs. Payment Services: Financial Development and Economic Activity Revisited," Department of Economics, Working Papers 097, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Martikainen, Emmi & Takalo, Tuomas, 2014. "Promoting efficient retail payments in Europe," Research Discussion Papers 20/2014, Bank of Finland.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2014. "The role of implicit costs and product quality in determining the customer costs of using personal current accounts," Working Papers 14001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Martikainen, Emmi & Schmiedel, Heiko & Takalo, Tuomas, 2015. "Convergence of European retail payments," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 81-91.
- Helmi Hamdi, 2007. "Some Ambiguities Concerning the Development of Electronic Money," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 31(3), pages 293-307.
- David B. Humphrey & Magnus Willesson & Goran Bergendahl & Ted Lindblom, 2003. "Cost savings from electronic payments and ATMs in Europe," Working Papers 03-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2009. "Why pay? An introduction to payments economics," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Hans Brits & Carlo Winder, 2005. "Payments are no free lunch," DNB Occasional Studies 302, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Humphrey, David & Willesson, Magnus & Bergendahl, Goran & Lindblom, Ted, 2006. "Benefits from a changing payment technology in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1631-1652, June.
- Monnet, Cyril & Roberds, William, 2008. "Optimal pricing of payment services," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(8), pages 1428-1440, November.
- Cyril Monnet & William Roberds, 2006. "Credit and the no-surcharge rule," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Borzekowski, Ron & Kiser, Elizabeth K., 2008.
"The choice at the checkout: Quantifying demand across payment instruments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 889-902, July.
- Ron Borzekowski & Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2006. "The choice at the checkout: quantifying demand across payment instruments," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:mnb:finrev:v:17:y:2018:i:1:p:83-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel, Heiko & Song, Liang, 2010. "Return from retail banking and payments," Research Discussion Papers 3/2010, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:rneart:v:2:y:2003:i:2:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.