Review of Tony Fitzpatrick, New Theories of Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido Wolswijk, 2006. "Determinants of Mortgage Debt Growth in EU Countries," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 131-149.
- Bengt Turner & Marja Elsinga, 2005. "Housing Allowances: Finding a Balance Between Social Justice and Market Incentives," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, pages 103-109.
- Tom Clark & Andrew Leicester, 2004. "Inequality and two decades of British tax and benefit reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 129-158.
- Barrett, Alan & Bergin, Adele & Coleman, Kieran & McHale, John & Morgenroth, Edgar & Walsh, John R., 2005. "Budget Perspectives 2006," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI181 edited by Callan, Tim & Doris, Aedin.
- Hills, John, 1991.
"Distributional effects of housing subsidies in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 321-352.
- Edin, P.A. & Englund, P., 1989. "Moving Cost And Housing Demand: Are Recent Movers Really In Equilibrium?," Papers 1989d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Guido Wolswijk, 2006. "Determinants of Mortgage Debt Growth in EU Countries," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, pages 131-149.
- Dimitris Emmanuel, 1990. "Trends in Housing Markets and Finance and Subsidy Systems in the 1980s: the Case of Greece," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 27(6), pages 931-949, December.
- Lane, Philip & McCoy, Selina & Smith, Stephen & Smyth, Emer & Van Soest, Arthur & Walsh, John R., 2003. "Budget Perspectives 2004," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI172 edited by Callan, Tim & Doris, Aedin & McCoy, Daniel.
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bistud:v:2:y:2008:i:2:n:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.