Parente and Prescott's Theory May Work in Practice But Does Not Work in Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee E. Ohanian & James A. Schmitz & Alvaro Riascos & Harold L. Cole, 2006.
"Latin America in the rearview mirror,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 30(Sep).
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian & Alvaro Riascos & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2004. "Latin America in the Rearview Mirror," NBER Working Papers 11008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvaro Riascos & Harold L. Cole & James A. Schmitz & Lee E. Ohanian, 2004. "Latin America in the rearview mirror," Staff Report 351, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, 2011.
"Barriers To Entry And Development,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(2), pages 573-602, May.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, "undated". "Barriers to Entry and Development," Working Papers 2167726, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Arilton Teixeira & Berthold Herrendorf, 2009. "Barriers to Entry and Development," Fucape Working Papers 22, Fucape Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:contributions.3:y:2003:i:1:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.