Auction Bids and Shopping Choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avitia, Jessica & Costa-Font, Montserrat & Gil, Jose Maria & Lusk, Jayson L., 2011. "A Calibrate Auction-conjoint Experiment to Elicit Consumer Valuation of Sustainable Farming: Is Agro-systems Preservation Relevant?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114213, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian E., 2010. "Consumer willingness-to-pay to reduce the probability of retail foodborne pathogen contamination," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 521-530, December.
- Yue, Chengyan & Hall, Charles R. & Behe, Bridget K. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Dennis, Jennifer H. & Lopez, Roberto G., 2010.
"Are Consumers Willing to Pay More for Biodegradable Containers Than for Plastic Ones? Evidence from Hypothetical Conjoint Analysis and Nonhypothetical Experimental Auctions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(04), pages 757-772, November.
- Yue, Chengyan & Hall, Charles R. & Behe, Bridget K. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Dennis, Jennifer H. & Lopez, Roberto G., 2010. "Are Consumers Willing to Pay More for Biodegradable Containers Than for Plastic Ones? Evidence from Hypothetical Conjoint Analysis and Nonhypothetical Experimental Auctions," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(04), November.
- Yue, Chengyan & Hall, Charles R. & Behe, Bridget K. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Dennis, Jennifer H. & Lopez, Roberto G., 2010. "Are consumers willing to pay more for biodegradable containers than for plastic ones? Evidence from hypothetical conjoint analysis and nonhypothetical experimental auctions," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60968, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jutta Roosen & Stephan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche, 2010.
"Value Elicitation using BDM and a Discrete Choice Mechanism,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1554-1563.
- Jutta Roosen & Stephan Marette & Sandrine Blanchemanche, 2010. "Value elicitation using BDM and a discrete choice mechanism," Post-Print hal-01172930, HAL.
- Grebitus, Carola & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., 2013. "Explaining differences in real and hypothetical experimental auctions and choice experiments with personality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 11-26.
- Stéphan Marette & Jayson L. Lusk & Jutta Roosen, 2010.
"Welfare Impact of Information with Experiments: The Crucial Role of the Price Elasticity of Demand,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1585-1593.
- Stephan Marette & Jayson L. Lusk & Jutta Roosen, 2010. "Welfare impact of information with experiments: the crucial role of the price elasticity of demand," Post-Print hal-01172946, HAL.
- Kassas, Bachir & Palma, Marco A. & Zhang, Yvette, 2016. "The role of incentives on preference revelations in auctions versus rankings," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 73-85.
- Banerji, A. & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & de Groote, Hugo & Meenakshi, Jonnalagadda V. & Haleegoah, Joyce & Ewoo, Manfred, 2013.
"Using elicitation mechanisms to estimate the demand for nutritious maize: Evidence from experiments in rural Ghana,"
HarvestPlus Working Papers
10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Banerji, Abhijit & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Groote, Hugo & Meenakshi, J.V. & Haleegoah, Joyce & Ewool, Manfred, 2015. "Using Elicitation Mechanisms to Estimate the Demand for Nutritious Maize: Evidence from Experiments in Rural Ghana," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211349, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michaud, C. & Llerena, D., 2008. "Eliciting values for environmental attributes of a private good using a real choice experiment," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44234, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Meenakshi, J. V. & Banerji, A. & Manyong, Victor & Tomlins, Keith & Hamukwala, Priscilla & Zulu, Rodah & Mungoma, Catherine, 2010. "Consumer acceptance of provitamin A orange maize in rural Zambia:," HarvestPlus Working Papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Levan Elbakidze & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr. & Hao Li & Chris McIntosh, 2014. "Value elicitation for multiple quantities of a quasi-public good using open ended choice experiments and uniform price auctions," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 253-265, March.
- Cash, Sean B. & McAlister, Anna R., 2017. "Young Food Consumers: How do Children Respond to Point-of-Purchase Interventions?," 2017 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 252700, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Banerji, A. & Manyong, Victor & Tomlins, Keith & Mittal, Nitya & Hamukwala, Priscilla, 2012.
"Using a discrete choice experiment to elicit the demand for a nutritious food: Willingness-to-pay for orange maize in rural Zambia,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 62-71.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Abhijit Banerji & Victor Manyong & Keith Tomlins & Priscilla Hamukwala & Nitya Mittal, 2010. "Using a Discrete Choice Experiment to Elicit the Demand for a Nutritious Food: Willingness-to-Pay for Orange Maize in Rural Zambia," Working papers 186, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Xie, Jing & Gao, Zhifeng & House, Lisa, 2013. "The Puzzle of Valuation Gaps Between Experimental Auction and Real Choice Experiments: Do Purchase Intention and Price Bargaining Preference Matter?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey, 2009. "Bridging the gap between laboratory experiments and naturally occurring markets: An inferred valuation method," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 236-250, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:advances.6:y:2006:i:1:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.