Bank of England Systemic Risk Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Farhi & Ricardo Caballero & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, "undated".
"Financial Crash, Commodity Prices and Global Imbalances,"
20933, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2008. "Financial Crash, Commodity Prices and Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 14521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Oliver & Farhi, Emmanuel & Caballero, Ricardo J., 2008. "Financial Crash, Commodity Prices, and Global Imbalances," Scholarly Articles 3229095, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Caballero, Ricardo & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier, 2008. "Financial Crash, Commodity Prices and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 7064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zeng Tian & Swanson Norman R., 1998.
"Predictive Evaluation of Econometric Forecasting Models in Commodity Futures Markets,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-21, January.
- Zeng, T. & Swanson, N.R., 1997. "Predictive Evaluation of Econometric Forecasting Models in Commodity Futures Markets," Papers 9-97-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Harold Hotelling, 1931. "The Economics of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 137-137.
- James D. Hamilton, 2009. "Understanding Crude Oil Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 179-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mardi Dungey & Matteo Luciani & David Veredas, 2012.
"Ranking Systemically Important Financial Institutions,"
CAMA Working Papers
2012-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mardi Dungey & Matteo Luciani & David Veredas, 2012. "Ranking Systemically Important Financial Institutions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-115/IV/DSF44, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dungey, Mardi & Luciani, Matteo & Veredas, David, 2012. "Ranking systemically important financial institutions," Working Papers 15473, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 21 Nov 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.