Compositional Standards, Import Permits and Market Structure: The Case of Canadian Cheese Imports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Felt, Marie-Helene & Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 2012. "Compositional Standards, Import Permits and Market Structure: The Case of Canadian Cheese Imports," Working Papers 126948, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Pouliot & Bruno Larue, 2012.
"Import sensitive products and perverse tariff-rate quota liberalization,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 903-924, August.
- Pouliot, Sebastien & Larue, Bruno, 2012. "Import Sensitive Products and Perverse Tariff-Rate Quota Liberalization," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34570, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Harris, 1985. "Why Voluntary Export Restraints Are 'Voluntary.'," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(4), pages 799-809, November.
- Falvey, Rodney E, 1979. "The Composition of Trade within Import-restricted Product Categories," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 1105-1114, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambert, Remy, 2012. "A Primer on the Economics of Supply Management and Food Supply Chains," Working Papers 125246, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Alphonse Singbo & Bruno Larue, 2016. "Scale Economies, Technical Efficiency, and the Sources of Total Factor Productivity Growth of Quebec Dairy Farms," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 64(2), pages 339-363, June.
- Alphonse G. Singbo & Bruno Larue, 2014. "Scale Economies and Technical Efficiency of Quebec Dairy Farms," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-7, CREATE.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:35:y:2012:i:8:p:1053-1072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.