Trade Liberalisation and Labour Income Share Variation: An Interpretation of China’s Deviation from the Stolper–Samuelson Theorem
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lunn, John, 1983. "Determinants of U.S. direct investment in the E.E.C. : Revisited again," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 391-393, May.
- Klein, Michael W. & Rosengren, Eric, 1994.
"The real exchange rate and foreign direct investment in the United States : Relative wealth vs. relative wage effects,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 373-389.
- Michael W. Klein & Eric S. Rosengren, 1992. "The real exchange rate and foreign direct investment in the United States: relative wealth vs. relative wage effects," Working Papers 92-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Michael W. Klein & Eric Rosengren, 1992. "The Real Exchange Rate and Foreign Direct Investment in the United States: Relative Wealth vs. Relative Wage Effects," NBER Working Papers 4192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scaperlanda, Anthony & Balough, Robert S., 1983. "Determinants of U.S. direct investment in the E.E.C. : Revisited," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 381-390, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Stevens, Guy V. G. & Lipsey, Robert E., 1992.
"Interactions between domestic and foreign investment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-62, February.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Guy V.G. Stevens, 1988. "Interactions between Domestic and Foreign Investment," NBER Working Papers 2714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy V. G. Stevens & Robert E. Lipsey, 1988. "Interactions between domestic and foreign investment," International Finance Discussion Papers 329, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kyriacos Aristotelous & Stilianos Fountas, 1996. "An Empirical Analysis of Inward Foreign Direct Investment Flows in the EU with Emphasis on the Market Enlargement Hypothesis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 571-583, December.
- Boatwright, B D & Renton, G A, 1975. "An Analysis of United Kingdom Inflows and Outflows of Direct Foreign Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 478-486, November.
- Buckley, Peter J & Casson, Mark, 1981. "The Optimal Timing of a Foreign Direct Investment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 75-87, March.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Clegg, Jeremy & Forsans, Nicolas & Reilly, Kevin T., 2003. "Evolution of FDI in the United States in the context of trade liberalization and regionalization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 853-857, October.
- Cushman, David O, 1985. "Real Exchange Rate Risk, Expectations, and the Level of Direct Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 297-308, May.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1999. "Trade restraints and Japanese direct investment flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Susan Scott-Green & Jeremy Clegg, 1999. "The Determinants of New FDI Capital Flows into the EC: A Statistical Comparison of the USA and Japan," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 597-616, December.
- Guy V. G. Stevens, 1993. "Exchange rates and foreign direct investment: a note," International Finance Discussion Papers 444, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni, Jr. & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2001. "Expansion Strategies of U.S. Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 8433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:34:y:2011:i::p:1071-1087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.