Political Economy Aspects of Climate Change Mitigation Efforts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Baranzini & Stefano Carattini, 2017.
"Effectiveness, earmarking and labeling: testing the acceptability of carbon taxes with survey data,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 197-227, January.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Carattini, Stefano, 2017. "Effectiveness, earmarking and labeling: testing theacceptability of carbon taxes with survey data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0133-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Carattini & Andrea Baranzini & Philippe Thalmann & Frédéric Varone & Frank Vöhringer, 2017.
"Green Taxes in a Post-Paris World: Are Millions of Nays Inevitable?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(1), pages 97-128, September.
- Stefano Carattini & Andrea Baranzini & Philippe Thalmann & Frederic Varone & Frank Vohringer, 2016. "Green taxes in a post-Paris world: are millions of nays inevitable?," GRI Working Papers 243, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Frank Vöhringer & Jean-Marie Grether & Nicole A. Mathys, 2013. "Trade and Climate Policies: Do Emissions from International Transport Matter?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 280-302, March.
- Wei Jiang & Jia Liu & Xiang Liu, 2016. "Impact of Carbon Quota Allocation Mechanism on Emissions Trading: An Agent-Based Simulation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-13, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:34:y:2011:i:11:p:1938-1954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.