The Challenge Raised by Metropolitisation and Fiscal Competition in Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- THISSE, Jacques-François & VAN YPERSELE, Tanguy, 1999. "The challenge raised by metropolisation and fiscal competition in economic development," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1426, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1998. "WTO accession for countries in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1934, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Dimaranan, Betina & Hertel, Thomas W & Martin, Will, 1997. "Economic Growth and Policy Reform in the APEC Region: Trade and Welfare Implications by 2005," CEPR Discussion Papers 1605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku & Yu Ma & Qiumei Yang, 1999. "China's Unfinished Open-Economy Reforms: Liberalisation of Services," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 147, OECD Publishing.
- Hertel, Thomas & Arndt, Channing, 1997. "China in 2005: Implications for the Rest of the World," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 12, pages 505-547.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danilo Camargo Igliori, 2006.
"Deforestation, Growth And Agglomeration Effects: Evidence From Agriculture In The Brazilian Amazon,"
Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
102, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Danilo Igliori, 2008. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence from Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 29.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Danilo Igliori, 2006. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence From Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," ERSA conference papers ersa06p719, European Regional Science Association.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GVETADZE, Salome & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2011. "Migrations, public goods and taxes," CORE Discussion Papers 2011047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:22:y:1999:i:9:p:1201-1220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.