Regional Trade Agreements: Dangerous Liaisons?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Austria, Myrna S., 2003. "East Asian Regional Cooperation: Approaches and Processes," Discussion Papers DP 2003-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Laird, Sam, 2001. "Can trade policy help mobilize financial resources for economic development?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-2001-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2008.
"Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1525-1557, December.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2005. "Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?," International Trade 0501010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarlok Singh, 2010. "Does International Trade Cause Economic Growth? A Survey," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1517-1564, November.
- Crawford, Jo-Ann & Laird, Sam, 2001. "Regional trade agreements and the WTO1," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 193-211, July.
- Ronald J. Wonnacott, 2011. "Preferential Liberalisation in a Hub-and-Spoke Configuration versus a Free Trade Area," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2004. "Regionalism," MTID discussion papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lee, Hiro & Roland-Holst, David & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2002. "Emergent trilateralism in the Pacific Basin: How should China, Japan, and the United States respond to regional trade initiatives?," MPRA Paper 82606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:22:y:1999:i:9:p:1179-1200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.