Afterword: The Times and Spaces of Gentrification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem R. Boterman, 2013. "Dealing with Diversity: Middle-class Family Households and the Issue of â€˜Blackâ€™ and â€˜Whiteâ€™ Schools in Amsterdam," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(6), pages 1130-1147, May.
- Tom Slater, 2006. "The Eviction of Critical Perspectives from Gentrification Research," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 737-757, December.
- Tim Butler & Chris Hamnett, 2010. "‘You take what you are given’: the limits to parental choice in education in east London," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(10), pages 2431-2450, October.
- Tim Butler & Chris Hamnett, 2010. "â€˜You Take What you are Givenâ€™: The Limits to Parental Choice in Education in East London," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(10), pages 2431-2450, October.
- Tim Butler, 2003. "Living in the Bubble: Gentrification and its 'Others' in North London," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(12), pages 2469-2486, November.
- Marguerite Berg, 2013. "City Children and Genderfied Neighbourhoods: The New Generation as Urban Regeneration Strategy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 523-536, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Doucet, 2014. "A Process of Change and a Changing Process: Introduction to the Special Issue on Contemporary Gentrification," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(2), pages 125-139, April.
- Arnoud Lagendijk & Rianne Melik & Freek Haan & Huib Ernste & Huub Ploegmakers & Serap Kayasu, 2014. "Comparative Approaches to Gentrification: A Research Framework," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 358-365, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:105:y:2014:i:2:p:231-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.