A multilevel framework of firm boundaries: firm characteristics, dyadic differences, and network attributes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haifeng Wang & Longwei Tian & Yuan Li, 2019. "A tale of two cultures: Social networks and competitive advantage," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 321-347, June.
- PatrÃcia Lopes Costa & Ana Margarida GraÃ§a & Pedro Marques-Quinteiro & Catarina Marques Santos & AntÃ³nio Caetano & Ana Margarida Passos, 2013. "Multilevel Research in the Field of Organizational Behavior," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(3), pages 21582440134, August.
- Dong-Young Kim & Pengcheng Zhu & Wenli Xiao & Yen-Ting Lin, 2020. "Customer degree centrality and supplier performance: the moderating role of resource dependence," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 22-38, June.
- Justin Tan & Hongjuan Zhang & Liang Wang, 2015. "Network Closure or Structural Hole? The Conditioning Effects of Networkâ€“Level Social Capital on Innovation Performance," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(5), pages 1189-1212, September.
- Zhou, Dan & Yan, Tingting & Zhao, Lilong & Guo, Jingjing, 2020. "Performance implications of servitization: Does a Manufacturer's service supply network matter?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 31-42.
- Hongjuan Zhang & Liang Wang & Rong Han, 2019. "The China-West divide on social capital: A meta-analysis," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 745-772, September.
- Jinsil Kim & Kyun Kim, 2018. "How does local partners network embeddedness affect international joint venture survival in different subnational contexts?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 1055-1080, December.
- Wesley Mendes-da-Silva, 2011.
"Small Worlds and Board Interlocking in Brazil: A Longitudinal Study of Corporate Networks, 1997-2007,"
Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 9(4), pages 465-492.
- Mendes-Da-Silva, Wesley, 2011. "Small worlds and board interlocking in Brazil: a longitudinal study of corporate networks, 1997-2007," MPRA Paper 34152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amalesh Sharma & V. Kumar & Jun Yan & Sourav Bikash Borah & Anirban Adhikary, 2019. "Understanding the structural characteristics of a firm’s whole buyer–supplier network and its impact on international business performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(3), pages 365-392, April.
- Li, Xiaoqing & Fung, Anna & Fung, Hung-Gay & Qiao, Penghao, 2020. "Directorate interlocks and corporate cash holdings in emerging economies: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 244-260.
- Viacheslav Iurkov & Gabriel R G Benito, 2018. "Domestic alliance networks and regional strategies of MNEs: A structural embeddedness perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(8), pages 1033-1059, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:237-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.