A multilevel perspective on knowledge transfer: evidence from the Chinese automotive industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zerbini, Fabrizio & Borghini, Stefania, 2015. "Release capacity in the vendor selection process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 405-414.
- PatrÃcia Lopes Costa & Ana Margarida GraÃ§a & Pedro Marques-Quinteiro & Catarina Marques Santos & AntÃ³nio Caetano & Ana Margarida Passos, 2013. "Multilevel Research in the Field of Organizational Behavior," SAGE Open, , vol. 3(3), pages 21582440134, August.
- Yadong Luo & Huan Zhang & Juan Bu, 2019. "Developed country MNEs investing in developing economies: Progress and prospect," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(4), pages 633-667, June.
- Tzu-Hsin Liu & Yung-Chang Hsiao, 2019. "Fitting cooperative mode in inter-organizational strategic alliance: a perspective from innovative and financial performances," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 73-96, February.
- Pei Sun & Ziliang Deng & Mike Wright, 0. "Partnering with Leviathan: The politics of innovation in foreign-host-state joint ventures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Ruey-Jer ‘Bryan’ Jean & Rudolf R. Sinkovics & Stefan Zagelmeyer, 2018. "Antecedents and Innovation Performance Implications of MNC Political Ties in the Chinese Automotive Supply Chain," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 58(6), pages 995-1026, December.
- Xing, Yijun & Liu, Yipeng & Lattemann, Christoph, 2020. "Institutional logics and social enterprises: Entry mode choices of foreign hospitals in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5).
- H. Emre Yildiz & Adis Murtic & Udo Zander & Anders Richtnér, 2019. "What Fosters Individual-Level Absorptive Capacity in MNCs? An Extended Motivation–Ability–Opportunity Framework," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 93-129, February.
- Tor Guimaraes & Ketan Paranjape & Mike Walton, 2019. "An Expanded Model of Success Factors for NPD Performance," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(07), pages 1-29, November.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Torben Pedersen, 2019. "Microfoundations in international management research: The case of knowledge sharing in multinational corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(9), pages 1594-1621, December.
- Raj Kumar Shukla & Dr. Sanjay R. Mali, 2015. "Planning Skills for Solar Supply Chain Management," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 6(3), pages 53-57, September.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila, 2020. "Start-ups launched by recent STEM university graduates: The impact of university education on entrepreneurial entry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(6).
- Mia Hsiao-Wen Ho & Pervez N. Ghauri & Mario Kafouros, 2019. "Knowledge Acquisition in International Strategic Alliances: The Role of Knowledge Ambiguity," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 439-463, June.
- Kannan Srikanth & Anand Nandkumar & Deepa Mani & Prashant Kale, 2020. "How Firms Build Isolating Mechanisms for Knowledge: A Study in Offshore Research and Development Captives," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 98-116, June.
- Tor Guimaraes & Ketan Paranjape & Mike Cornick & Curtis P. Armstrong, 2018. "Empirically Testing Factors Increasing Manufacturing Product Innovation Success," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 1-26, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:30:y:2009:i:9:p:959-983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.