Firms' technological resources and the performance effects of diversification: a longitudinal study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Dosi & Nanditha Mathew & Emanuele Pugliese, 2019. "What a firm produces matters: diversification, coherence and performance of Indian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2019/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Moaniba, Igam M. & Su, Hsin-Ning & Lee, Pei-Chun, 2019. "On the drivers of innovation: Does the co-evolution of technological diversification and international collaboration matter?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Maria Chiara Di Guardo & Kathryn Rudie Harrigan & Elona Marku, 2019. "M&A and diversification strategies: what effect on quality of inventive activity?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 23(3), pages 669-692, September.
- Juan Regino Maldonado & Wen Yali & Frederick Cubbage & Patricia Regino Maldonado, 2017. "Forest Resources in the Performance of Mexican Community Forest Enterprises in a Vertical Integration System," International Journal of Sciences, Office ijSciences, vol. 6(09), pages 1-15, September.
- López Zapata, Esteban & García Muiña, Fernando Enrique & García, Susana María, 2019. "Analysing the relationship between diversification strategy and firm performance: the role of the economic cycle," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Browder, Russell E. & Aldrich, Howard E. & Bradley, Steven W., 2019. "The emergence of the maker movement: Implications for entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 459-476.
- León, Omar, 2018. "Relación directa y mediadora de las TIC sobre el rendimiento de la diversificación empresarial || Direct and Mediating Relationship of ICT on the Performance Diversification," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 25(1), pages 93-110, Junio.
- T. Ravichandran & Simona Ileana Giura, 2019. "Knowledge Transfers in Alliances: Exploring the Facilitating Role of Information Technology," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 726-744, September.
- Kwon, He-Boong & Lee, Jooh, 2019. "Exploring the differential impact of environmental sustainability, operational efficiency, and corporate reputation on market valuation in high-tech-oriented firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 1-14.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Richard Dasher & Sergei Golovan, 2018. "Growth through acquisition of innovations," Working Papers w0247, New Economic School (NES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stratm:v:25:y:2004:i:11:p:1097-1119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/0143-2095 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.