Pooling data for the analysis of dynamic marketing systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Meredith & John Tisak, 1990. "Latent curve analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 107-122, March.
- Kenneth A. Bollen & Patrick J. Curran, 2004. "Autoregressive Latent Trajectory (ALT) Models A Synthesis of Two Traditions," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 32(3), pages 336-383, February.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1988. "The History of Continuous-Time Econometric Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 365-383, December.
- Phillips, P. C. B., 1973. "The problem of identification in finite parameter continuous time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 351-362, December.
- Ellen L. Hamaker, 2005. "Conditions for the Equivalence of the Autoregressive Latent Trajectory Model and a Latent Growth Curve Model With Autoregressive Disturbances," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 33(3), pages 404-416, February.
- Wolfgang Jagodzinski & Steffen M. Kãœhnel & Peter Schmidt, 1987. "Is there a â€œSocratic Effectâ€ in Nonexperimental Panel Studies?," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 15(3), pages 259-302, February.
- Johan Oud & Robert Jansen, 2000. "Continuous time state space modeling of panel data by means of sem," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 199-215, June.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1958. "Determination of parameters of a functional relation by factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(1), pages 19-23, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:62:y:2008:i:2:p:208-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.