A bivariate Poisson count data model using conditional probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaoping Jin & Bradley P. Carlin & Sudipto Banerjee, 2005. "Generalized Hierarchical Multivariate CAR Models for Areal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 950-961, December.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0708-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Karlis, Dimitris, 2011. "Bayesian multivariate Poisson models for insurance ratemaking," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-236, March.
- F. Novoa-Muñoz & M. Jiménez-Gamero, 2014. "Testing for the bivariate Poisson distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(6), pages 771-793, August.
- Tsung-Shan Tsou, 2016. "Robust likelihood inference for multivariate correlated count data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 845-857, September.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:180-193 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:58:y:2004:i:3:p:349-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.