A bivariate Poisson count data model using conditional probabilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lundevaller, Erling Häggström, 2009. "The effect of travel cost on frequencies of shopping and recreational trips in Sweden," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 208-215.
- Xiaoping Jin & Bradley P. Carlin & Sudipto Banerjee, 2005. "Generalized Hierarchical Multivariate CAR Models for Areal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 950-961, December.
- Aristidis Nikoloulopoulos & Dimitris Karlis, 2010. "Regression in a copula model for bivariate count data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1555-1568.
- F. Novoa-Muñoz & M. Jiménez-Gamero, 2014. "Testing for the bivariate Poisson distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(6), pages 771-793, August.
- Kokonendji, Célestin C. & Puig, Pedro, 2018. "Fisher dispersion index for multivariate count distributions: A review and a new proposal," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 180-193.
- Rajib Dey & M. Ataharul Islam, 2017. "A conditional count model for repeated count data and its application to GEE approach," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 485-504, June.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Jerzy Marzec, 2019. "Joint modelling of two count variables when one of them can be degenerate," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 153-171, March.
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Karlis, Dimitris, 2011. "Bayesian multivariate Poisson models for insurance ratemaking," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-236, March.
- Tsung-Shan Tsou, 2016. "Robust likelihood inference for multivariate correlated count data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 845-857, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:58:y:2004:i:3:p:349-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.