Testing Homogeneity in Gamma Mixture Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2010.
"Testing for unobserved heterogeneity in exponential and Weibull duration models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 458-480, August.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2009. "Testing for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Exponential and Weibull Duration Models," Discussion Paper Series 0912, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Garel, Bernard, 2007. "Recent asymptotic results in testing for mixtures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5295-5304, July.
- Wong, Tony Siu Tung & Li, Wai Keung, 2014. "Test for homogeneity in gamma mixture models using likelihood ratio," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 127-137.
- Xiaoqing Niu & Pengfei Li & Peng Zhang, 2016. "Testing homogeneity in a scale mixture of normal distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 499-516, April.
- Hung-Chia Chen & James J. Chen, 2016. "Hybrid Mixture Model for Subpopulation Identification," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 28-42, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:30:y:2003:i:1:p:227-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.