Older or Wealthier? The Impact of Age Adjustment on Wealth Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Cowell & Brian Nolan & Javier Olivera & Philippe Van Kerm, 2017. "Wealth, Top Incomes and Inequality," LWS Working papers 24, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Timm Bönke & Markus M. Grabka & Carsten Schröder & Edward N. Wolff, 2017.
"A Head-to-Head Comparison of Augmented Wealth in Germany and the United States,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
899, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Timm Bönke & Markus Grabka & Carsten Schröder & Edward N. Wolff, 2017. "A Head-to-Head Comparison of Augmented Wealth in Germany and the United States," NBER Working Papers 23244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuypers, Sarah & Marx, Ive, 2016. "Estimation of Joint Income?Wealth Poverty: A Sensitivity Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 10391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:jid:journl:y:2018:v:25:i:1:p:1-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eva Sierminska & Karina Doorley, 2018.
"To own or not to own? Household portfolios, demographics and institutions in a cross-national perspective,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 25(1), pages 1-43, March.
- Eva Sierminska & Karina Doorley, 2013. "To Own or Not to Own?: Household Portfolios, Demographics and Institutions in a Cross-National Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 611, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sierminska, Eva & Doorley, Karina, 2013. "To Own or Not to Own? Household Portfolios, Demographics and Institutions in a Cross-National Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 7734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank A. Cowell & Philippe Kerm, 2015. "Wealth Inequality: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 671-710, September.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1529-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:114:y:2012:i:1:p:24-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.