Measuring Structural Unemployment: NAWRU Estimates in the Nordic Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bårdsen, Gunnar & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2006. "U.S. natural rate dynamics reconsidered," Memorandum 13/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Pablo F. Salvador, 2008.
"The (Ir)Relevance Of The Nru For Policy Making: The Case Of Denmark,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(3), pages 369-392, July.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala & Pablo F. Salvador, 2006. "The (Ir)relevance of the NRU for Policy Making: The Case of Denmark," Working Papers 580, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Salvador, Pablo F., 2006. "The (Ir)relevance of the NRU for Policy Making: The Case of Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 2397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2003. "The Rise and Fall of Swedish Unemployment," Working Paper Series 2003:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lindblad, Hans & Sellin, Peter, 2003. "The Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment and the Real Exchange Rate: An Unobserved Components System Approach," Working Paper Series 152, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Barkbu, Bergljot Bjornson & Nymoen, Ragnar & Roed, Knut, 2003.
"Wage coordination and unemployment dynamics in Norway and Sweden,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 37-58, March.
- Barkbu,B.B. & Nymoen,R. & Roed,K., 2001. "Wage coordination and unemployment dynamics in Norway and Sweden," Memorandum 11/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Macromodel of the Romanian market economy (version 2005)," MPRA Paper 35749, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Lambertini & L. Marattin, 2014. "Adjustment to Equilibrium after a Demand Shock: A Strategic Interaction View," Working Papers wp952, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Hynninen Sanna-Mari, Pehkonen Jaakko, 2006.
"Regional Matching Frictions and Aggregate Unemployment,"
383, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Sanna-Mari Hynninen & Aki Kangasharju & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2006. "Regional Matching Frictions and Aggregate Unemployment," ERSA conference papers ersa06p416, European Regional Science Association.
- Forslund, Anders & Gottfries, Nils & Westermark, Andreas, 2005.
"Real and Nominal Wage Adjustment in Open Economies,"
Working Paper Series
2005:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Anders Forslund & Nils Gottfries & Andreas Westermark, 2006. "Real and Nominal Wage Adjustment in Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1649, CESifo Group Munich.
- Forslund, Anders & Gottfries, Nils & Westermark, Andreas, 2005. "Real and nominal wage adjustment in open economies," Working Paper Series 2005:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kees Folmer, 2009. "Why do macro wage elasticities diverge? A meta analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 122, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2001. "Prices, Wages and the U.S. NAIRU in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2003. "Testing Steady-State Implications for the NAIRU," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1070-1075, November.
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated".
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niels Framroze Møller, 2013.
"Understanding Unemployment Hysteresis: A system-based econometric approach to changing equilibria and slow adjustment,"
13-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2016. "How to decode Unemployment Persistence: An econometric framework for identifying and comparing the sources of persistence," MPRA Paper 70058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanna-Mari Hynninen & Aki Kangasharju & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2009.
"Matching Inefficiencies, Regional Disparities, and Unemployment,"
CEIS, vol. 23(3), pages 481-506, September.
- Hynninen, Sanna-Mari & Kangasharju, Aki & Pehkonen, Jaakko, 2009. "Matching inefficiencies, regional disparities and unemployment," Working Papers 4, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Ragnar Nymoen, 2017. "Between Institutions and Global Forces: Norwegian Wage Formation Since Industrialisation," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-54, January.
- Leitemo, Kai & Lonning, Ingunn, 2006. "Simple Monetary Policymaking without the Output Gap," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 1619-1640, September.
- Kees Folmer, 2009. "Why do macro wage elasticities diverge?," CPB Memorandum 224, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:104:y:2002:i:1:p:87-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.