Risk-Sharing and Growth: The Role of Precautionary Savings in the "Education" Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Geyer, 2011.
"The Effect of Health and Employment Risks on Precautionary Savings,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
408, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Johannes Geyer, 2011. "The Effect of Health and Employment Risks on Precautionary Savings," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1167, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2013.
"Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Savings: New Evidence from German Households,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(4), pages 528-555, August.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 240, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 920, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2010.
"Education and growth: A simple model with complicated dynamics,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(4), pages 367-384.
- Theodore Palivos & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2009. "Education and Growth: A Simple Model with Complicated Dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 2009_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2009.
- Ugo Panizza, 2015. "Billions on the Sidewalk: Improving Savings by Reducing Investment Mistakes," IHEID Working Papers 18-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Nikolaos Kontogiannis, 2017. "Entrepreneurial Status, Social Norms, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics 17/05, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:103:y:2001:i:1:p:63-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.