Economic Growth And The Structure Of Taxes In South Africa: 1960-2002
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Phiri, 2016.
"The Growth Trade-off between Direct and Indirect Taxes in South Africa: Evidence from a STR Model,"
Managing Global Transitions,
University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 14(3 (Fall)), pages 233-250.
- Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "The growth trade-off between direct and indirect taxes in South Africa: Evidence from a STR model," MPRA Paper 69152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takumah, Wisdom, 2014. "Tax Revenue and Economic Growth in Ghana: A Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 58532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marire, Juniours & Sunde, Tafirenyika, 2012. "Economic Growth and Tax Structure in Zimbabwe: 1984–2009," MPRA Paper 86606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nuno Carlos LEITÃO, 2012. "Financial Management and Economic Growth: The European Countries Experience," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(2), pages 261-268, December.
- Leitão, Nuno Carlos, 2012. "Bank credit and economic growth," MPRA Paper 42664, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Motloja, Lehlohonolo & Makhoana, Tsholofelo & Kassoma, Rooyen & Houdman, Rozadian & Phiri, Andrew, 2016. "Changes in the optimal tax rate in South Africa prior and subsequent to the global recession period," MPRA Paper 74342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihai Ioan Mutascu & Dan Constantin Danuletiu, 2011. "Taxes And Economic Growth In Romania. A Var Approach," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 1-10.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p:265-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olufemi Muibi SAIBU, 2015. "Optimal tax rate and economic growth. Evidence from Nigeria and South Africa," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(34), pages 41-50, May.
- Mura Petru-Ovidiu, 2015. "Tax Composition And Economic Growth. A Panel-Model Approach For Eastern Europe," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 89-101, February.
- repec:pje:journl:article28sumv is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Fiscal Deficit cannot be reduced by increasing Taxes (A point to ponder from Pakistan)," MPRA Paper 35681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:73:y:2005:i:2:p:190-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.