Good Governance, Property Rights and Sustainable Resource Use
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Gali, Jyothi, 1999.
"Trends and Developments in India's Livestock Industry,"
Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers
47954, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Gali, Jyothi, 2000. "Trends and Developments in India's Livestock Industry," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48006, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Backeberg, G.R., 1997. "Water institutions, markets and decentralized resource management: Prospects for innovative policy reforms in irrigated agriculture," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-35, December.
- Clem Tisdell, 2000.
"Coevolution, agricultural practices and sustainability: some major social and ecological issues,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 6-16.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 1999. "Coevolution: Agricultural Practices and Sustainability: Some Major Social and Ecological Issues," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 47991, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Davis, Derrin & Gartside, Donald F., 2001. "Challenges for economic policy in sustainable management of marine natural resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 223-236, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:65:y:1997:i:1:p:15-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.