The Public Debt: A Medium-term Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F, 1980. "Econometrics-Alchemy or Science?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(188), pages 387-406, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel S Jibao & Niek Schoeman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2010.
"Fiscal Regime Changes and the Sustainability of Fiscal Imbalance in South Africa: A Smooth Transition Error-Correction Approach,"
201023, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Samuel S. Jibao & Niek Schoeman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2011. "Fiscal regime changes and the sustainability of fiscal imbalance in South Africa; a smooth transition error-correction approach," Working Papers 228, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Holmøy, Erling & Strøm, Birger, 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Assessments of Fiscal Sustainability in Norway," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2008. "How sustainable are fiscal deficits? Evidence from Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 12317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2008. "Fiscal Sustainability In The Mediterranean Region – A Comparison Between The Eu And Non-Eu Member States," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(4), pages 161-173, December.
- F.C. vN. Fourie & P. Burger, 2003. "Fiscal Sustainability And The South African Transformation Challenge," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(4), pages 806-829, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:61:y:1993:i:4:p:10-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.