Permanent Income, Convergence And Inequality Among Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada & Barbero, Javier, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers in Neoclassical Growth Model: an extension with Public Sector," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- José M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2012.
"European Integration and Inequality among Countries: A Lifecycle Income Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 186-199, February.
- Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2009. "European Integration and Inequality among Countries: a Lifecycle income Analysis," Working Papers 201050, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Jose M. Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2011. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1424, European Regional Science Association.
- Pastor Monsálvez, José M. & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "European integration and inequality among countries: a lifecycle income analysis," MPRA Paper 18510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonia de Lucas Santos & M. Jesús Delgado Rodríguez & Inmaculada Álvarez Ayuso & José Luis Cendejas Bueno, 2011. "Los ciclos económicos internacionales: antecedentes y revisión de la literatura," Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, ELSEVIER, vol. 34(95), pages 73-84, Agosto.
- Norman Maynard, 2016. "Long-Run Growth Differences and the Neoclassical Growth Model," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 574-583, September.
- José Pastor & Empar Pons & Lorenzo Serrano, 2010. "Regional inequality in Spain: permanent income versus current income," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 121-145, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:54:y:2008:i:1:p:105-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.