True Household Equivalence Scales and Characteristics of the Poor in the United States
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Allen, 2003. "Progress and poverty in early modern Europe," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 56(3), pages 403-443, August.
- Lopez, Robert Sabatino, 1951. "The Dollar of the Middle Ages," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 209-234, June.
- Chenny, Shirley & St-Amour, Pascal & Vencatachellum, Désiré, 2003.
"Slaves Prices from Succession and Bankruptcy Sales in Mauritius, 1825-1827,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Dominique Demougin & Claude Fluet, 2004. "Deterrence vs Judicial Error: A Comparative View of Standards of Proof," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-38, CIRANO.
- Chenny, Shirley & St-Amour, Pascal & Vencatachellum, Desire, 2003.
"Slave prices from succession and bankruptcy sales in Mauritius, 1825-1827,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 419-442, October.
- Shirley Chenny & Pascal St-Amour & Désiré Vencatachellum, 2002. "Slave Prices from Succession and Bankruptcy Sales in Mauritius, 1825--1827," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-79, CIRANO.
- Chenny, Shirley & St-Amour, Pascal & Vencatachellum, Désiré, 2003. "Slaves Prices from Succession and Bankruptcy Sales in Mauritius, 1825-1827," Cahiers de recherche 0309, CIRPEE.
- Goldsmith, Raymond W, 1984. "An Estimate of the Size and Structure of the National Product of the Early Roman Empire," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, pages 263-288.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1994. "The Economic Status of the Elderly in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 63-84 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reuben Gronau, "undated".
"The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods--How to Separate the Men from the Boys?,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
87-3, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Reuben Gronau, 1986. "The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods - How to Separate the Men From the Boys," NBER Working Papers 1956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000.
"The Social Embeddedness of Consumption: Towards the Relationship of Income and Expenditures over Time in Germany,"
1128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000. "The social embeddedness of consumption - towards the relationship of income and expenditures over time in Germany," Working papers of the ZeS 06/2000, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Robert H. DeFina, 2002. "The impact of unemployment on alternative poverty measures," Working Papers 02-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Luis Ayala & Rosa Martínez & Jesús Ruiz Huerta, 2003. "Equivalence scales in tax and transfer policies," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(3), pages 593-614, September.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
23141, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries," MPRA Paper 14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ursicino Carrascal Arranz, 1996. "Estimación de escalas de equivalencia de consumo mediante un modelo de demenda casi ideal (AIDS) ampliado," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, pages 25-38.
- Robert E. Leu & Brigitte Buhmann & René L. Frey, 1986. "Die personelle Einkommens- und Vermögensverteilung der Schweiz 1982," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(II), pages 111-142, June.
- Duncan McVicar & Cain Polidano, 2015.
"If You Get What You Want, Do You Get What You Need? Course Choice and Achievement Effects of a Vocational Education and Training Voucher Scheme,"
Economics Working Papers
15-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2015. "Financial Stress Thresholds and Household Equivalence Scales," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jean-Michel Hourriez & Bernard Legris, 1995. "Le niveau de vie relatif des personnes âgées," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 283(1), pages 137-158.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:28:y:1982:i:1:p:17-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.