Gains From Diversifying Into Real Estate: Three Decades of Portfolio Returns Based on the Dynamic Investment Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armonat, Stefan & Pfnür, Andreas, 2002. "Basel II and the German credit crunch?," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35585, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Robert R. Grauer and Nils H. Hakansson., 1998. "Applying the Grinblatt-Titman and the Conditional (Ferson-Schadt) Performance Measures: The Case of Industry Rotation Via the Dynamic Investment Model," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-277, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hagelin, Niclas & Pramborg, Bengt, 2004. "Dynamic investment strategies with and without emerging equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Michael J. Seiler & Arjun Chatrath & James R. Webb, 2001. "Real Asset Ownership and the Risk and Return to Stockholders," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(1/2), pages 199-212.
- Brent Ambrose & Charles Cao & Walter D’Lima, 2016. "Real Estate Risk and Hedge Fund Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 197-225, April.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:12-:d:132609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neal Maroney & Atsuyuki Naka, 2006. "Diversification Benefits of Japanese Real Estate Over the Last Four Decades," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 259-274, November.
- Stephen Satchell & David Damant & Soosung Hwang, 2000. "Exponential risk measure with application to UK asset allocation," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 127-152.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:117-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.