The Changing Context of Sexual Initiation in sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teixeira, Maria & Guillaume, Agnès & Ferrand, Michèle & Adjamabgo, Agnès & Bajos, Nathalie, 2012. "Representations and uses of emergency contraception in West Africa. A social anthropological reading of a northern medicinal product," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 148-155.
- Michelle Poulin, 2010. "Reporting on first sexual experience," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 22(11), pages 237-288, March.
- Philip Anglewicz & Mark VanLandingham & Dusita Phuengsamran, 2014. "Rural-to-Urban Migration and Sexual Debut in Thailand," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(5), pages 1955-1976, October.
- Anne-Emmanuèle Calvès, 2016. "First union formation in urban Burkina Faso: Competing relationship transitions to marriage or cohabitation," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 34(15), pages 421-450, March.
- Winskell, Kate & Obyerodhyambo, Oby & Stephenson, Rob, 2011. "Making sense of condoms: Social representations in young people's HIV-related narratives from six African countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(6), pages 953-961, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:32:y:2006:i:4:p:699-727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.