Global Economic Governance After the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael C. Burda, 2013. "How to Avoid Contagion and Spillover Effects in the Euro Zone?," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael C. Burda, 2013. "The European Debt Crisis: How did we get into this mess? How can we get out of it?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Peter Eppinger & Niklas Potrafke, 2016.
"Did Globalisation Influence Credit Market Deregulation?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 426-443, March.
- Peter Eppinger & Niklas Potrafke, 2015. "Did Globalization Influence Credit Market Deregulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5374, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eppinger, Peter & Potrafke, Niklas, 2016. "Did Globalisation Influence Credit Market Deregulation?," Munich Reprints in Economics 43459, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hecker Christian, 2013. "„Soziale Gerechtigkeit“ als Befähigungsgerechtigkeit – Subsidiarität, Verantwortungsfähigkeit und Eigenverantwortung im Rahmen liberaler Ordnungspolitik und christlicher Gesellschaftsethik / “Social j," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 99-134, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:13:y:2012:i::p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.