Tuition Fees and University Enrolment: A Meta‐Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kudela, Peter & Havranek, Tomas & Herman, Dominik & Irsova, Zuzana, 2020.
"Does daylight saving time save electricity? Evidence from Slovakia,"
Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Peter Kudela & Tomas Havranek & Dominik Herman & Zuzana Irsova, 2019. "Does Daylight Saving Time Save Electricity? Evidence from Slovakia," Working Papers IES 2019/4, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2019.
- Cazachevici, Alina & Havranek, Tomas & Horvath, Roman, 2019.
"Remittances and Economic Growth: A Quantitative Survey,"
205812, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Cazachevici, Alina & Havranek, Tomas & Horvath, Roman, 2019. "Remittances and Economic Growth: A Quantitative Survey," MPRA Paper 96823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2020.
"Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 144 Studies Say 'Probably Not',"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 35, pages 97-122, January.
- Tomas Havranek & Anna Sokolova, 2019. "Code and data files for "Do Consumers Really Follow a Rule of Thumb? Three Thousand Estimates from 144 Studies Say 'Probably Not'"," Computer Codes 18-255, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Jindrich Matousek, 2018.
"Individual Discount Rates: A Meta-Analysis of the Experimental Evidence,"
Working Papers IES
2018/40, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2018.
- Matousek, Jindrich & Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana, 2019. "Individual Discount Rates: A Meta-Analysis of Experimental Evidence," EconStor Preprints 194617, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Wenhao Wang, 2019.
"A Jackknife Model Averaging Analysis of RMB Misalignment Estimates,"
IEER Working Papers
116, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Wenhao Wang, 2019. "A Jackknife Model Averaging Analysis of RMB Misalignment Estimates," CESifo Working Paper Series 7840, CESifo.
- Hieu Nguyen, 2019. "Free tuition and college enrollment: evidence from New Yorkâ€™s Excelsior program," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 573-587, November.
- Steel, Mark F. J., 2017. "Model Averaging and its Use in Economics," MPRA Paper 81568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anton Astakhov & Tomas Havranek & Jiri Novak, 2019. "Firm Size And Stock Returns: A Quantitative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 1463-1492, December.
- Mojmir Hampl & Tomas Havranek, 2020. "Central Bank Equity as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 62(1), pages 49-68, March.
- Thi Mai Lan Nguyen, 2020. "Output Effects of Monetary Policy in Emerging and Developing Countries: Evidence from a Meta-Analysis," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(1), pages 68-85, January.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:80:y:2018:i:6:p:1145-1184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.