Pricing Callable Bonds By Means Of Green'S Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barone-Adesi, Giovanni & Bermudez, Ana & Hatgioannides, John, 2003. "Two-factor convertible bonds valuation using the method of characteristics/finite elements," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1801-1831, August.
- Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Breton, Michele & Karoui, Lotfi & L'Ecuyer, Pierre, 2007. "A dynamic programming approach for pricing options embedded in bonds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2212-2233, July.
- Broadie, Mark & Detemple, Jerome & Ghysels, Eric & Torres, Olivier, 2000.
"Nonparametric estimation of American options' exercise boundaries and call prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1829-1857, October.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple & Eric Ghysels & Olivier Torrès, 1996. "Nonparametric Estimation of American Options Exercise Boundaries and Call Prices," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-24, CIRANO.
- Werner Hürlimann, 2012. "Valuation of fixed and variable rate mortgages: binomial tree versus analytical approximations," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 35(2), pages 171-202, November.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- Lim, Dongjae & Li, Lingfei & Linetsky, Vadim, 2012. "Evaluating callable and putable bonds: An eigenfunction expansion approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 1888-1908.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:6:y:1996:i:1:p:53-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.