A General Proof Of The Dybvig-Ingersoll-Ross Theorem: Long Forward Rates Can Never Fall
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dare, Wale, 2017. "Statistical arbitrage in the U.S. treasury futures market," Economics Working Paper Series 1716, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Klaas Schulze, 2008. "Asymptotic Maturity Behavior of the Term Structure," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Eckhard Platen, 2009. "On the Dybvig-Ingersoll-Ross Theorem," Papers 0901.2080, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Sebastián A. Rey, 2016. "Theory of long-term interest rates," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(03), pages 1-18, September.
- Bekker, Paul A., 2017. "Interpretable Parsimonious Arbitrage-free Modeling of the Yield Curve," Research Report 17009-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Clive G. Bowsher & Roland Meeks, 2008. "Stationarity and the term structure of interest rates: a characterisation of stationary and unit root yield curves," Working Papers 0811, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dorje C. Brody & Lane P. Hughston, 2013. "Social Discounting and the Long Rate of Interest," Papers 1306.5145, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:12:y:2002:i:4:p:447-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.