Gestational Surrogacy Contracts: Altruistic Or Commercial? A Contract Theoretic Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dey, Oindrila & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2014. "Incentives and status," MPRA Paper 58399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amrita Pramanick & Swapnendu Banerjee, 2016.
"Optimal Organization of Surrogacy Contracts and Underinvestment,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 14(2), pages 217-236, December.
- Pramanick, Amrita & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2014. "Optimal organization of surrogacy contracts and underinvestment," MPRA Paper 56961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Swapnendu & Basu, Sanjay, 2009.
"Rent a womb: Surrogate selection, investment incentives and contracting,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 260-273, March.
- Swapnendu Banerjee & Sanjay Basu, 2007. "Rent a Womb: Surrogate Selection, Investment Incentives and Contracting," Working Papers id:1021, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:81:y:2013:i:3:p:438-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.