The Micro-Foundations Of Dual Economy Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Menzies, 2018. "A Synthesis of the Lewis Development Model and Neoclassical Trade Models," Working Paper Series 46, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kamei, Keita & Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2014. "Is Agricultural Productivity Growth Good for Industrialization? Infrastructures and the Welfare Maximizing Tax Rate," MPRA Paper 53606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:511-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keita Kamei & Hiroaki Sasaki, 2016. "Agricultural Productivity, Infrastructures and the Optimal Timing of Opening Trade," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 84(5), pages 621-641, September.
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret S., 2014. "Towards understanding economic growth in Africa: A reinterpretation of the Lewis Model:," IFPRI discussion papers 1380, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Xiaobing Wang & Jenifer Piesse & Nick Weaver, 2013. "Mind the gaps: a political economy of the multiple dimensions of China's rural–urban divide," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(2), pages 52-67, November.
- Xiaobing Wang & Nick Weaver, 2013. "Surplus Labour and Urbanization in China," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 84-97, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:81:y:2013:i:1:p:80-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.