Financial Crisis, Risk Perception And The Implied Volatility Transmission: A Cross-Region Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George S., 2009. "An optimum-currency-area odyssey," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1117-1137, November.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2007.
"Current Account Deficits in Rich Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(2), pages 191-219, June.
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009.
"Ten Years Of Emu: Convergence, Divergence And New Policy Priorities,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 208(1), pages 86-100, April.
- Nicos Christodoulakis, 2008. "Ten years of EMU: Convergence, Divergence and New Policy Priorities," Research and Policy Notes 2008/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Christodoulakis, Nikos, 2009. "Ten years of EMU: convergence, divergence and new policy priorities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23192, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nikos Christodoulakis, 2009. "Ten Years of EMU: convergence, divergence and new policy priorities," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 22, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Kurt Geppert & Andreas Stephan, 2008.
"Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and agglomeration,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 193-217, June.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2004. "Regional disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," ERSA conference papers ersa04p219, European Regional Science Association.
- Kurt Geppert & Michael Happich & Andreas Stephan, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 525, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan, Andreas & Happich, Michael & Geppert, Kurt, 2005. "Regional Disparities in the European Union: Convergence and Agglomeration," Working Paper Series 2005,4, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Robert Shelburne, 2008.
"Current Account Deficits in European Emerging Markets,"
ECE Discussion Papers Series
- Robert Shelburne, 2008. "Current Account Deficits in European Emerging Markets," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1130, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Martin Cincibuch, David Vávra, 2001. "Toward the European Monetary Union - A Need for Exchange Rate Flexibility?," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 23-63, November.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1997. "Is EMU more justifiable ex post than ex ante?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 753-760, April.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 2001. "Assessing the advantages of EMU-enlargement for the EU and the accession countries: a comparative indicator approach," Kiel Working Papers 1080, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kim, Yoonbai & Chow, Hwee Kwan, 2003. "Optimum currency area in Europe: an alternative assessment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 297-304, December.
- Roman Horvath, 2007. "Ready for Euro? Evidence on EU new member states," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(14), pages 1083-1086.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Révil, 2000. "The Euro as a Monetary Anchor in the CEECs," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 303-321, October.
- Roman Horvath, 2005. "Exchange rate variability, pressures and optimum currency area criteria: some empirical evidence from the 1990s," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(15), pages 919-922.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:12:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:156-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:80:y:2012:i::p:92-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.