Colonial Enforcement of Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0358-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Gema Fabro & José Aixalá, 2013. "Do the Models of Institutional Quality Differ According to the Income Level of the Countries? The Case of the Low-Income Countries," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 206(3), pages 11-26, September.
- Erzan, Refik & Svedberg, Peter, 1989. "Protection facing exports from sub-Saharan Africa in the EC, Japan, and the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 320, The World Bank.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Murat Iyigun, 1993. "The Profitabality of Colonialism," NBER Working Papers 4420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herschel I. Grossman & Murat F. Iyigun, 1995. "The Profitability Of Colonial Investment," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 229-241, November.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Canova, Fabio, 2002.
"Did colonization matter for growth?: An empirical exploration into the historical causes of Africa's underdevelopment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1851-1871, December.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Fabio Canova, 1996. "Did colonization matter for growth? An empirical exploration into the historical causes of Africa's underdevelopment," Economics Working Papers 202, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Canova, Fabio, 1996. "Did Colonization Matter for Growth? An Empirical Exploration into the Historical Causes of Africa's Underdevelopment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:49:y:1981:i:1:p:21-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.