Introduction in Honour of Maria Concetta Chiuri
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin, John P. & Grubb, David, 2001. "What works and for whom: a review of OECD countries' experiences with active labour market policies," Working Paper Series 2001:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Walter, Thomas & Wunsch, Conny, 2009.
"Do German Welfare-to-Work Programmes Reduce Welfare and Increase Work?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch & Thomas Walter, 2009. "Do German Welfare-to-Work Programmes Reduce Welfare and Increase Work?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-03, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny & Walter, Thomas, 2009. "Do German Welfare-to-Work Programmes Reduce Welfare and Increase Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 4090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cohen-Goldner, Sarit & Eckstein, Zvi, 2010.
"Estimating the return to training and occupational experience: The case of female immigrants,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 86-105, May.
- Cohen Goldner, Sarit & Eckstein, Zvi, 2004. "Estimating the Return to Training and Occupational Experience: The Case of Female Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cohen-Goldner, Sarit & Eckstein, Zvi, 2004. "Estimating the Return to Training and Occupational Experience: The Case of Female Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 4603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, Jeffrey & Todd, Petra, 2005. "Rejoinder," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 365-375.
- Kluve, Jochen, 2010. "The effectiveness of European active labor market programs," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 904-918, December.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2002. "Evaluating Welfare Reform in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1105-1166, December.
- Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2010. "How do the employment effects of job creation schemes differ with respect to the foregoing unemployment duration?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 38-51, January.
- Katrin Hohmeyer & Eva Kopf, 2009.
"Who is targeted by One-Euro-Jobs? A Selectivity Analysis,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 129(4), pages 597-636.
- Hohmeyer, Katrin & Jozwiak, Eva, 2008. "Who is targeted by One-Euro-Jobs? : a selectivity analysis," IAB Discussion Paper 200808, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Aldashev, Alisher & Thomsen, Stephan L. & Walter, Thomas, 2010. "Short-term training programs for immigrants: do effects differ from natives and why?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fredriksson, Peter & Johansson, Per, 2008. "Dynamic Treatment Assignment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 435-445.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1995. "Labour market policy and unemployment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 583-592, April.
- Hohmeyer, Katrin, 2009. "Effectiveness of One-Euro-Jobs: Do programme characteristics matter?," IAB Discussion Paper 200920, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Caliendo, Marco & Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2005. "The Employment Effects of Job Creation Schemes in Germany: A Microeconometric Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 1512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clausen, Jens & Heinesen, Eskil & Hummelgaard, Hans & Husted, Leif & Rosholm, Michael, 2009.
"The effect of integration policies on the time until regular employment of newly arrived immigrants: Evidence from Denmark,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 409-417, August.
- Clausen, Jens & Heinesen, Eskil & Hummelgaard, Hans & Husted, Leif & Rosholm, Michael, 2008. "The Effect of Integration Policies on the Time until Regular Employment of Newly Arrived Immigrants: Evidence from Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 3849, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jochen Kluve & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2002. "Can training and employment subsidies combat European unemployment?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 409-448, October.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2003. "The Nonparametric Identification of Treatment Effects in Duration Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(5), pages 1491-1517, September.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:40:i:1:p:45-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacobi, Lena & Kluve, Jochen, 2007. "Before and after the Hartz reforms: The performance of active labour market policy in Germany," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 40(1), pages 45-64.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:24:y:2010:i:s1:p:1-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.