Export Instability and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abadie, Alberto & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2008. "Terrorism and the world economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 407-443.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "Economic Growth In A Cross Section Of Countries," RCER Working Papers 201, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries," NBER Working Papers 3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enders, Walter & Sandler, Todd, 1996. "Terrorism and Foreign Direct Investment in Spain and Greece," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 331-352.
- Blomberg, S. Brock & Hess, Gregory D. & Orphanides, Athanasios, 2004. "The macroeconomic consequences of terrorism," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1007-1032, July.
- Jan Oskar Engene, 2007. "Five Decades of Terrorism in Europe: The TWEED Dataset," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 44(1), pages 109-121, January.
- Alberto Abadie & Javier Gardeazabal, 2003. "The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case Study of the Basque Country," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 113-132, March.
- Tavares, Jose, 2004. "The open society assesses its enemies: shocks, disasters and terrorist attacks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1039-1070, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montague J. Lord, 1980. "Commodity Export Instability and Growth in the Latin American Economies," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 213-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sule Ozler & James Harrigan, 1988. "Export Instability and Growth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 486, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jere R. Behrman & Pranee Tinakorn, 1980. "The UNCTAD Integrated Program: Earnings Stabilization through Buffer Stocks for Latin America," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Markets and Latin American Development -- A Modeling Approach, pages 245-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Webb, 2005. "The conflicting impacts of export fluctuations and diversification programmes," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 271-280.
- Muhammad Aslam Chaudhary & Amjad Naveed, 2003. "Export Earnings, Capital Instability and Economic Growth in South Asia," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 65-89, Jan-June.
- F. G. Adams & J. R. Behrman & M. Lasaga, 1981. "Commodity Exports and NIEO Proposals for Buffer Stocks and Compensatory Finance: Implications for Latin America," NBER Chapters,in: Export Diversification and the New Protectionism: The Experience of Latin America, pages 48-82 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Earl L. Grinols & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1991. "Stochastic Equilibrium and Exchange Rate Determination in a Small Open Economy with Risk Averse Optimizing Agents," NBER Working Papers 3651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Brodsky & Gary Sampson, 1979. "Export instability and economic structure: An east-west comparison," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(4), pages 745-755, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:25:y:1972:i:4:p:791-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.