Spatio‐temporal smoothing and EM estimation for massive remote‐sensing data sets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Vetter & Wolfgang Schmid & Reimund Schwarze, 2016. "Spatio-temporal statistical assessment of anthropogenic CO2 emissions from satellite data," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 24, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Gromenko, Oleksandr & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2013. "Nonparametric inference in small data sets of spatially indexed curves with application to ionospheric trend determination," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 82-94.
- Patrick Vetter & Wolfgang Schmid & Reimund Schwarze, 2016.
"Spatio-temporal statistical analysis of the carbon budget of the terrestrial ecosystem,"
Statistical Methods & Applications,
Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(1), pages 143-161, March.
- Patrick Vetter & Wolfgang Schmid & Reimund Schwarze, 2016. "Spatio-temporal statistical analysis of the carbon budget of the terrestrial ecosystem," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(1), pages 143-161, March.
- Finazzi, Francesco & Fassò, Alessandro, 2014. "D-STEM: A Software for the Analysis and Mapping of Environmental Space-Time Variables," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 62(i06).
- repec:eee:csdana:v:123:y:2018:i:c:p:116-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:32:y:2011:i::p:430-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.