Testing For Causality Between Productivity And Agglomeration Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 50 (2010)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-4146|
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2015.
"The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2014. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," PSE Working Papers halshs-01071761, HAL.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2014. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 8508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2015. "The Empirics of Agglomeration Economies," Post-Print hal-01457401, HAL.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Gobillon, Laurent, 2014. "The empirics of agglomeration economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Gobillon, 2014. "The empirics of agglomeration economies," Sciences Po publications 10174, Sciences Po.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2012. "What underlies localization and urbanization economies? Evidence from the location of new firms," Working Papers 2012/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2012. "What underlies localization and urbanization economies? Evidence from the location of new firms," Working Papers XREAP2012-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2012.
- Paolo VENERI & David BURGALASSI, 2011. "Spatial Structure and Productivity in Italian NUTS-3 Regions," Working Papers 364, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2017. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport improvements in the presence of spillovers, matching and an income tax," MPRA Paper 76526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eliasson , Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2017. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport improvements in the presence of spillovers, matching and an income tax," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:3, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- David, Martín-Barroso & Juan Andres, Nuñez & Francisco J., Velazquez, 2013. "The efect on firms' Productivity of accessibility. The Spanish manufacturung sector," MPRA Paper 45842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David MartÃn-Barroso & Juan A. NÃºÃ±ez & Francisco J. VelÃ¡zquez, 2013. "The Effect On Firms? Productivity Of Accessibility. The Spanish Manufacturing Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1123, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel Graham & Kurt Dender, 2011. "Estimating the agglomeration benefits of transport investments: some tests for stability," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 409-426, May.
- Daniel J. Graham & Kurt van Dender, 2009. "Estimating the Agglomeration Benefits of Transport Investments: Some Tests for Stability," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/32, OECD Publishing.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0808-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Elisabetta Pietrostefani, 2017. "The Economic Effects of Density: A Synthesis," SERC Discussion Papers 0210, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Marion Drut & Aurélie Mahieux, 2014. "Correcting agglomeration economies: How air pollution matters," Working Papers hal-01007019, HAL.
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "Industrial scope of agglomeration economies in Brazil," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(3), pages 707-755, May.
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Eduardo A. Haddad, Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Industrial Scope of Agglomeration Economies in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_13, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Francisco Javier ESCRIBA & María José MURGUI, 2014. "Time Varying Agglomeration Effects on Total Factor Productivity in Spanish Regions (1995-2008)," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Marion Drut & AurÃ©lie Mahieu, 2015. "Correcting agglomeration economies: How air pollution matters," ERSA conference papers ersa15p507, European Regional Science Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:50:y:2010:i:5:p:935-951. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed