The District and the Global Economy: Exportation Versus Foreign Location
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Hanna Hottenrott, 2009.
"Are Local Milieus The Key To Innovation Performance?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 81-112.
- Binz, Hanna L. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Binz, Hanna L., 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefano Federico & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2008.
"Outward FDI and Local Employment Growth in Italy,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(2), pages 295-324, July.
- S. Federico & G.A. Minerva, 2006. "Outward FDI and Local Employment Growth in Italy," Working Papers 572, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stefano Federico & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2007. "Outward FDI and local employment growth in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 613, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Callois, Jean-Marc, 2008. "The two sides of proximity in industrial clusters: The trade-off between process and product innovation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 146-162, January.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2004. "International Fragmentation of Production and Euro-Med Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 28, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Alessandra Cassar & Rosella Nicolini, 2008.
"Spillovers and growth in a local interaction model,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 291-306, June.
- Alessandra Cassar & Rosella Nicolini, 2003. "Spillovers and growth in a local interaction model," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 574.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé & Marianne Matthee, 2009. "The Optimal Distance To Port For Exporting Firms," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 513-528.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:5:p:592-604 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:42:y:2002:i:1:p:107-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.