Housing Market Dynamics Under Stochastic Growth: An Application to the Housing Market in Boulder, Colorado
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997. "Job Search and Commuting Time," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-281, April.
- Devine, T. J. & Kiefer, N. M., 1995.
"The empirical status of job search theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 101-101, March.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1991.
"Comparative statics in dynamic programming models with an application to job search,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 755-769, October.
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1986. "Comparative Statics in Dynamic Programming Models with an Application to Job Search," Working Paper Series 172, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1991.
- Gerard J. van den Berg, 1990. "Nonstationarity in Job Search Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 255-277.
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1984. "Econometric duration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 63-132.
- Hwang, Hae-shin & Mortensen, Dale T & Reed, W Robert, 1998. "Hedonic Wages and Labor Market Search," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 815-847, October.
- Blau, David M, 1991. "Search for Nonwage Job Characteristics: A Test of the Reservation Wage Hypothesis," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 186-205, April.
- Ann P. Bartel, 1982. "Wages, Nonwage Job Characteristics, and Labor Mobility," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(4), pages 578-589, July.
- Hey, John D & McKenna, Chris J, 1979. "To Move or Not to Move?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(182), pages 175-185, May.
- Bartik, Timothy J. & Butler, J. S. & Liu, Jin-Tan, 1992.
"Maximum score estimates of the determinants of residential mobility: Implications for the value of residential attachment and neighborhood amenities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-256, September.
- Timothy J. Bartik & J.S. Butler & Jin-Tan Liu, "undated". "Maximum Score Estimates of the Determinants of Residential Mobility: Implications for the Value of Residential Attachment and Neighborhood Amenities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1992jue, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik & J.S. Butler & Jin Tan Liu, 1990. "Maximum Score Estimates of the Determinants of Residential Mobility: Implications for the Value of Residential Attachment and Neighborhood Amenities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 90-01, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Zax, Jeffrey S., 1991. "Compensation for commutes in labor and housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 192-207, September.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1992. "A Structural Dynamic Analysis of Job Turnover and the Costs Associated with Moving to Another Job," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1116-1133, September.
- Timothy J. Gronberg & W. Robert Reed, 1994. "Estimating Workers' Marginal Willingness to Pay for Job Attributes Using Duration Data," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 911-931.
- Herzog, Henry W, Jr & Schlottmann, Alan M, 1990. "Valuing Risk in the Workplace: Market Price, Willingness to Pay, and the Optimal Provision of Safety," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 463-470, August.
- Wales, Terence J., 1978. "Labour supply and commuting time : An empirical study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 215-226, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Michael & Meen, Geoffrey & Nygaard, Christian, 2010. "Housing supply price elasticities revisited: Evidence from international, national, local and company data," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 255-268, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:40:y:2000:i:4:p:771-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.