Urban Systems: Market and Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pines, D. & Thisse, J.-F., 2000. "Urban Systems: Market and Efficiency," Papers 00-22, Tel Aviv.
- Pines, D. & Thisse, J.-F., 2000. "Urban Systems: Market and Efficiency," Papers 2000-22, Tel Aviv.
- PINES, David & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2001. "Urban systems: market and efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1490, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2006. "Metrópole Fractal: Um Modelo Com Autômatos Celulares Para Análise Do Espaço Urbano," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 73, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hadar, Yossi & Pines, David, 2004. "Population growth and its distribution between cities: positive and normative aspects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 125-154, March.
- Ricardo Ruiz & Bernardo Alves Furtado, "undated". "An Agent Based Model for Urban Structure: the case of Belo Horizonte - Brazil," EcoMod2007 23900079, EcoMod.
More about this item
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:3:y:2001:i:1:p:7-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.