An M-estimator of spatial tail dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Huser & A. C. Davison, 2014. "Space–time modelling of extreme events," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 76(2), pages 439-461, March.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Krajina, A. & Segers, J.J.J., 2007. "A Method of Moments Estimator of Tail Dependence," Discussion Paper 2007-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Drees, Holger & Huang, Xin, 1998. "Best Attainable Rates of Convergence for Estimators of the Stable Tail Dependence Function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 25-47, January.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Krajina, A. & Segers, J., 2011.
"An M-Estimator for Tail Dependence in Arbitrary Dimensions,"
2011-013, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & Krajina, A. & Segers, J., 2012. "An M-estimator for tail dependence in arbitrary dimensions," Other publications TiSEM 7d447c58-3e8f-4387-b36b-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- R. Huser & A. C. Davison, 2013. "Composite likelihood estimation for the Brown--Resnick process," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 100(2), pages 511-518.
- Jennifer L. Wadsworth & Jonathan A. Tawn, 2014. "Efficient inference for spatial extreme value processes associated to log-Gaussian random functions," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 101(1), pages 1-15.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Yaron, Amir, 1996. "Finite-Sample Properties of Some Alternative GMM Estimators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 262-280, July.
- Richard A. Davis & Claudia Klüppelberg & Christina Steinkohl, 2013. "Statistical inference for max-stable processes in space and time," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(5), pages 791-819, November.
- Padoan, S. A. & Ribatet, M. & Sisson, S. A., 2010. "Likelihood-Based Inference for Max-Stable Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 263-277.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:105:y:2018:i:3:p:575-592. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:78:y:2016:i:1:p:275-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.