Adaptive and dynamic adaptive procedures for false discovery rate control and estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Zhiqiang, 2006. "A Distributional Approach for Causal Inference Using Propensity Scores," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1619-1637, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Bancroft & Chuanlong Du & Dan Nettleton, 2013. "Estimation of False Discovery Rate Using Sequential Permutation p-Values," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Habiger, Joshua D. & Adekpedjou, Akim, 2014. "Optimal rejection curves for exact false discovery rate control," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 21-28.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:562-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jules Ellis, 2014. "An Inequality for Correlations in Unidimensional Monotone Latent Variable Models for Binary Variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(2), pages 303-316, April.
- Kim, Donggyu & Zhang, Chunming, 2014. "Adaptive linear step-up multiple testing procedure with the bias-reduced estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 31-39.
- Kong Xin-Bing & Xu Qin-Feng, 2015. "On False Discovery and Non-discovery Proportions of the Dynamic Adaptive Procedure," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(2), pages 530-544, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:74:y:2012:i:1:p:163-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.