Free-knot spline smoothing for functional data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Celeux, Gilles & Marin, Jean-Michel & Robert, Christian P., 2006. "Iterated importance sampling in missing data problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3386-3404, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura M. Sangalli & Piercesare Secchi & Simone Vantini & Alessandro Veneziani, 2009. "Efficient estimation of three-dimensional curves and their derivatives by free-knot regression splines, applied to the analysis of inner carotid artery centrelines," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 58(3), pages 285-306.
- van der Linde, Angelika, 2008. "Variational Bayesian functional PCA," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 517-533, December.
- Bali, Juan Lucas & Boente, Graciela, 2014. "Consistency of a numerical approximation to the first principal component projection pursuit estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 181-191.
- Binder, Harald & Sauerbrei, Willi, 2008. "Increasing the usefulness of additive spline models by knot removal," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5305-5318, August.
- Gerda Claeskens & Bernard W. Silverman & Leen Slaets, 2010. "A multiresolution approach to time warping achieved by a Bayesian prior-posterior transfer fitting strategy," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(5), pages 673-694.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:68:y:2006:i:4:p:671-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.