A hazard model of the probability of medical school drop-out in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barra, Cristian & Lagravinese, Raffaele & Zotti, Roberto, 2015. "Explaining (in)efficiency in higher education: a comparison of parametric and non-parametric analyses to rank universities," MPRA Paper 67119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio & Cutillo, Andrea, 2008. "Degree flexibility and university drop-out: The Italian experience," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 546-555, October.
- Hahm, Sabrina & Kluve, Jochen, 2016. "Effects of the Bologna Reform on Educational Outcomes: Micro Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agasisti, Tommaso & Barra, Cristian & Zotti, Roberto, 2016.
"Evaluating the efficiency of Italian public universities (2008–2011) in presence of (unobserved) heterogeneity,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 47-58.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2015. "Evaluating the efficiency of Italian public universities (2008-2011) in presence of (unobserved) heterogeneity," Working papers 34, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Kristine Simson, 2015. "Explaining upper secondary school dropout: new evidence on the role of local labor markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1419-1444, June.
- Mosler, Karl & Savine, Alexandre, 2004. "Studienaufbau und Studienerfolg von Kölner Volks- und Betriebswirten im Grundstudium," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 1/04, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Zotti, Roberto & Barra, Cristian, 2014. "Human capital development, knowledge spillovers and local growth: Is there a quality effect of university efﬁciency?," MPRA Paper 60065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin A. & Smith, Jeremy P., 2005.
"Effects of in-class variation and student rank on the probability of withdrawal: cross-section and time-series analysis for UK university students,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 251-262, June.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2002. "Effects of In-Class Variation and Student Rank on the Probability of Withdrawal: Cross-Section and Time-Series Analysis for UK University Students," IZA Discussion Papers 655, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ludger Wößmann, 2008.
"Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(2), pages 199-230, April.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Efficiency and Equity of European Education and Training Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "Efficiency and equity of European education and training policies," Munich Reprints in Economics 19667, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy, 2005. "Doctor Who? Who Gets Admission Offers in UK Medical Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 1775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommaso Agasisti & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2017. "Research, knowledge transfer and innovation: the effect of Italian universities’ efficiency on the local economic development 2006-2012," Working papers 60, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Jordá, Vanesa & Alonso, José M., 2017. "New Estimates on Educational Attainment Using a Continuous Approach (1970–2010)," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 281-293.
- repec:eee:soceps:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:104-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vanesa Jorda & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2016. "Global inequality: How large is the effect of top incomes?," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hahm, Sabrina & Kluve, Jochen, 2016. "Effects of the Bologna Reform on educational outcomes: Micro evidence from Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 639, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Marialuisa Restaino, 2008. "Dropping out of University of Salerno: a survival approach," Working Papers 3_193, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Statistiche, Università degli Studi di Salerno.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Luisa Rosti, 2010. "The Gender Gap in Academic Achievements of Italian Graduates," Quaderni di Dipartimento 118, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa, 2009.
"Effort allocation in tournaments: The effect of gender on academic performance in Italian universities,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 357-369, June.
- Castagnetti, Carolina & Rosti, Luisa, 2007. "Effort allocation in tournaments: the effect of gender on academic performance in Italian universities," MPRA Paper 13441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jun 2008.
- Hahm, Sabrina & Kluve, Jochen, 2017. "Better with Bologna? Tertiary education reform and student outcomes," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168053, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Barra, Cristian & Zotti, Roberto, 2014. "Handling negative data using Data Envelopment Analysis: a directional distance approach applied to higher education," MPRA Paper 55570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zotti, Roberto & Barra, Cristian, 2014. "How students' exogenous characteristics affect faculties’ inefficiency. A heteroscedastic stochastic frontier approach," MPRA Paper 54011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirjam Strupler Leiser & Stefan C. Wolter, 2015. "Reducing university dropout rates with entrance tests – self-fulfilling prophecy or high quality students," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0108, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Michael Keller & Rabah Arezki, 2017. "Resource Discovery and the Political Fortunes of National Leaders," Working Paper Series 0917, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:167:y:2004:i:1:p:157-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.