The zero-inflated Poisson model and the decayed, missing and filled teeth index in dental epidemiology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Jochmann, 2013.
"What belongs where? Variable selection for zero-inflated count models with an application to the demand for health care,"
Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1947-1964, October.
- Jochmann, Markus, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-54, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Paper series 45_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Papers 0923, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Dalrymple, M. L. & Hudson, I. L. & Ford, R. P. K., 2003. "Finite Mixture, Zero-inflated Poisson and Hurdle models with application to SIDS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 491-504, January.
- Karlis, Dimitris & Ntzoufras, Ioannis, 2005. "Bivariate Poisson and Diagonal Inflated Bivariate Poisson Regression Models in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 14(i10).
- Liu, Yin & Tian, Guo-Liang, 2015. "Type I multivariate zero-inflated Poisson distribution with applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 200-222.
- Alberto Baccini & Lucio Barabesi & Martina Cioni & Caterina Pisani, 2013. "Crossing the hurdle: the determinants of individual scientific performance," Department of Economics University of Siena 691, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bedrick, Edward J. & Hossain, Anwar, 2013. "Conditional tests for homogeneity of zero-inflated Poisson and Poisson-hurdle distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 99-106.
- Minggen Lu & Chin-Shang Li, 2016. "Spline-based semiparametric estimation of a zero-inflated Poisson regression single-index model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(5), pages 1111-1134, October.
- Moghimbeigi, Abbas & Eshraghian, Mohammad Reza & Mohammad, Kazem & McArdle, Brian, 2009. "A score test for zero-inflation in multilevel count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1239-1248, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1395-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yip, Karen C.H. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2005. "On modeling claim frequency data in general insurance with extra zeros," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 153-163, April.
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Karlis, Dimitris, 2011. "Bayesian multivariate Poisson models for insurance ratemaking," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-236, March.
- Jinyang Cai & Guanming Shi & Ruifa Hu, 2016. "An Impact Analysis of Farmer Field School in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Rutger Lit & André Lucas, 2014. "The Dynamic Skellam Model with Applications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-032/IV/DSF73, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 Jul 2015.
- T. Martin Lukusa & Shen-Ming Lee & Chin-Shang Li, 2016. "Semiparametric estimation of a zero-inflated Poisson regression model with missing covariates," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 457-483, May.
- Feng, Jiarui & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2011. "Semiparametric analysis of longitudinal zero-inflated count data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 61-72, January.
- Garay, Aldo M. & Hashimoto, Elizabeth M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Lachos, Víctor H., 2011. "On estimation and influence diagnostics for zero-inflated negative binomial regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1304-1318, March.
- Grün, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich, 2008. "FlexMix Version 2: Finite Mixtures with Concomitant Variables and Varying and Constant Parameters," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 28(i04).
- Baíllo, A. & Berrendero, J.R. & Cárcamo, J., 2009. "Tests for zero-inflation and overdispersion: A new approach based on the stochastic convex order," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2628-2639, May.
- Habtamu K. Benecha & Brian Neelon & Kimon Divaris & John S. Preisser, 2017. "Marginalized mixture models for count data from multiple source populations," Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Bae, S. & Famoye, F. & Wulu, J.T. & Bartolucci, A.A. & Singh, K.P., 2005. "A rich family of generalized Poisson regression models with applications," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 4-11.
- Xie, M. & He, B. & Goh, T. N., 2001. "Zero-inflated Poisson model in statistical process control," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 191-201, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:137:d:63342 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:415-435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dannemann, Jörn & Holzmann, Hajo, 2010. "Testing for two components in a switching regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1592-1604, June.
- K. F. Lam & Hongqi Xue & Yin Bun Cheung, 2006. "Semiparametric Analysis of Zero-Inflated Count Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 996-1003, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:162:y:1999:i:2:p:195-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.