Surgical audit: statistical lessons from Nightingale and Codman
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Steven L., 2004. "A Bayesian paradigm for designing intrusion detection systems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 69-83, February.
- Sebastiani, Paola & Ramoni, Marco, 2005. "Normative selection of Bayesian networks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 340-357, April.
- Consonni, Guido & Veronese, Piero & Gutiérrez-Peña, Eduardo, 2004. "Reference priors for exponential families with simple quadratic variance function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 335-364, February.
- Peter C. Smith & Andrew D. Street, 2013. "On The Uses Of Routine Patient‐Reported Health Outcome Data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 119-131, February.
- Roverato, Alberto & Paterlini, Sandra, 2004. "Technological modelling for graphical models: an approach based on genetic algorithms," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 323-337, September.
- Geng, Zhi & He, Yang-Bo & Wang, Xue-Li & Zhao, Qiang, 2003. "Bayesian method for learning graphical models with incompletely categorical data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 175-192, October.
- Jan Beyersmann & Christine Schrade, 2017. "Florence Nightingale, William Farr and competing risks," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 180(1), pages 285-293, January.
- Gwyn Bevan & Richard Hamblin, 2009. "Hitting and missing targets by ambulance services for emergency calls: effects of different systems of performance measurement within the UK," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(1), pages 161-190, January.
- David I. Ohlssen & Linda D. Sharples & David J. Spiegelhalter, 2007. "A hierarchical modelling framework for identifying unusual performance in health care providers," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(4), pages 865-890, October.
- Nicholas Longford & D. B. Rubin, 2006. "Performance assessment and league tables. Comparing like with like," Economics Working Papers 994, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:162:y:1999:i:1:p:45-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.