Entrepreneurial Orientation: A Theoretical and Empirical Examination of the Consequences of Differing Construct Representations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeNisi, Angelo S. & Pritchard, Robert D., 2006. "Performance Appraisal, Performance Management and Improving Individual Performance: A Motivational Framework," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 253-277, July.
- James P Neelankavil & Anil Mathur & Yong Zhang, 2000. "Determinants of Managerial Performance: A Cross-Cultural Comparison of the Perceptions of Middle-Level Managers in Four Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(1), pages 121-140, March.
- Elizabeth Goad Oliver & Karen S Cravens, 1999. "Cultural Influences on Managerial Choice: An Empirical Study of Employee Benefit Plans in the United States," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 745-762, December.
- Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Cultural clusters: methodology and findings," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-15, April.
- Mike Geppert & Dirk Matten, 2003. "The Social Construction of Contextual Rationalities in MNCs: An Anglo-German Comparison of Subsidiary Choice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 617-641, May.
- Leonardo Liberman Yaconi, 2001. "Cross-Cultural Role Expectations in Nine European Country-Units of A Multinational Enterprise," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1187-1215, December.
- Angelo S. DeNisi & Robert D. Pritchard, 2006. "Performance Appraisal, Performance Management and Improving Individual Performance: A Motivational Framework," Management and Organization Review, The International Association for Chinese Management Research, vol. 2(2), pages 253-277, July.
- Said Elbanna & John Child, 2007. "The Influence of Decision, Environmental and Firm Characteristics on the Rationality of Strategic Decision-Making," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 561-591, June.
- Fulk, Janet & Brief, Arthur P. & Barr, Steve H., 1985. "Trust-in-supervisor and perceived fairness and accuracy of performance evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 301-313, August.
- Lenard Huff & Lane Kelley, 2003. "Levels of Organizational Trust in Individualist Versus Collectivist Societies: A Seven-Nation Study," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 81-90, February.
- Chuck C Y Kwok & Solomon Tadesse, 2006. "National culture and financial systems," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(2), pages 227-247, March.
- William Newburry & Nevena Yakova, 2006. "Standardization preferences: a function of national culture, work interdependence and local embeddedness," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(1), pages 44-60, January.
- Karen L Newman & Stanley D Nollen, 1996. "Culture and Congruence: The Fit Between Management Practices and national Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 753-779, December.
- William H. Murphy, 1999. "Hofstede's National Culture as a Guide for Sales Practices Across Countries: The Case of a MNC's Sales Practices in Australia and New Zealand," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 24(1), pages 37-58, June.
- Michelle Brown & John S. Heywood, 2005. "Performance Appraisal Systems: Determinants and Change," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 659-679, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:fambus:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:87-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- William J. Wales & Pankaj C. Patel & G. T. Lumpkin, 2013. "In Pursuit of Greatness: CEO Narcissism, Entrepreneurial Orientation, and Firm Performance Variance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(6), pages 1041-1069, September.
- Herman Aguinis & Jeffrey R. Edwards, 2014. "Methodological Wishes for the Next Decade and How to Make Wishes Come True," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 143-174, January.
- Wojciech Dyduch, 2016. "Value Creation and Capture in Entrepreneurial Organizations (Tworzenie, zatrzymywanie i przechwytywanie wartosci w organizacjach przedsiebiorczych)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(62), pages 11-23.
- Calisto, Maria de Lurdes & Sarkar, Soumodip, 2017. "Organizations as biomes of entrepreneurial life: Towards a clarification of the corporate entrepreneurship process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 44-54.
- Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Añó Sanz, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Calabuig Moreno, Ferran, 2016. "Does size matter? Entrepreneurial orientation and performance in Spanish sports firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5336-5341.
- Jelle Schepers & Wim Voordeckers & Tensie Steijvers & Eddy Laveren, 2014. "The entrepreneurial orientation–performance relationship in private family firms: the moderating role of socioemotional wealth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 39-55, June.
- Anis Khedhaouria & Călin Gurău & Olivier Torrès, 2015. "Creativity, self-efficacy, and small-firm performance: the mediating role of entrepreneurial orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 485-504, March.
- Bauweraerts, Jonathan & Colot, Olivier, 2017. "Exploring nonlinear effects of family involvement in the board on entrepreneurial orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 185-192.
- Shan, Peng & Song, Michael & Ju, Xiaofeng, 2016. "Entrepreneurial orientation and performance: Is innovation speed a missing link?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 683-690.
- Brian S. Anderson & Patrick M. Kreiser & Donald F. Kuratko & Jeffrey S. Hornsby & Yoshihiro Eshima, 2015. "Reconceptualizing entrepreneurial orientation," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1579-1596, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i::p:1291-1313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.