Knowledge Acquisition, Network Reliance, and Early‐Stage Technology Venture Outcomes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariluz Fernández-Alles & Carmen Camelo-Ordaz & Noelia Franco-Leal, 2015. "Key resources and actors for the evolution of academic spin-offs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 976-1002, December.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:25:y:2017:i:01:n:s0218495817500030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Eggers, Fabian & Kraus, Sascha & Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Chang, Man-Ling, 2016. "Marketing-related resources and radical innovativeness in family and non-family firms: A configurational approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5620-5627.
- van Weele, Marijn & van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Nauta, Frans, 2017. "You can't always get what you want: How entrepreneur's perceived resource needs affect the incubator's assertiveness," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 18-33.
- Song, Geunhye & Min, Sujin & Lee, Seungmin & Seo, Yongseok, 2017. "The effects of network reliance on opportunity recognition: A moderated mediation model of knowledge acquisition and entrepreneurial orientation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 98-107.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9510-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shanshan Qian & Dalong Ma & Chao Miao, 2016. "Deciding To Discover Entrepreneurial Opportunities: A Multi-Level Investigation Based On Informational Economics And Resource Dependence Theory," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(02), pages 1-19, June.
- Lin, Feng-Jyh & Lin, Yi-Hsin, 2016. "The effect of network relationship on the performance of SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1780-1784.
- Violet T. Ho & Jeffrey M. Pollack, 2014. "Passion Isn't Always a Good Thing: Examining Entrepreneurs' Network Centrality and Financial Performance with a Dualistic Model of Passion," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 433-459, May.
- Deligianni, Ioanna & Voudouris, Irini & Lioukas, Spyros, 2015. "Growth paths of small technology firms: The effects of different knowledge types over time," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 491-504.
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Angeles Montoro-Sanchez, 2017. "Research evolution in science parks and incubators: foundations and new trends," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(3), pages 1243-1272, March.
- Noelia Franco-Leal & Danny Soetanto & Carmen Camelo-Ordaz, 2016. "Do they matter? The role of non-academics in the internationalization of academic spin-offs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 410-440, September.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:4:p:123-138 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i::p:1169-1193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.